:-(


This lasts days it´s getting harder and harder to live...I´m nervous and at the same time anxious because of my future, like what will happen, I´ll be a happy person or not? I´ll have a good old age? Everything of this pass on my mind, but I think that the people around me don´t understand this, and many times they treat me bad....sometimes I think that they want to make me feel bad because of the choices I made, but it´s not right....they are the people that should suport me and not put me down !
Sometimes I just can´t wait to go away and live my own life, cause I feel like I´m a stone on their way...I´m sure that they think...come on! You still live here? When you will move?.....I hope soon
:(

3 comentários:

Oi Vi, não fique assim não... Você vai se dar muito bem lá e também vai ser muito feliz!!!! Tenho certeza disso!!!
Não fique aborrecida com os comentários ruins e pessimistas... Faça o que o seu coração manda e não deixe nada atrapalhar seus objetivos!!!!
Beijos e conte sempre comigo!

3 de outubro de 2007 às 12:07  

Hey girl, what's up???
Tell me, tell me...heheh
Don't feel like that. All changes and decisions in our lives are terribles, but we have to do it.
Just think like me when I was in your place: "well, this is the first and last opportunity to do it, so why I shouldn't do it?"
I guess your family is taken that, well, don't give up...this is your life, and you really wanna do it, right?
I confess you, when I was there, sometimes I blamed myself for some stuffs, but everything can happen, there or here...wherever....
If the big trouble is with your family, if you want, I can talk to them, and they will feel more comfortable. If your momys wants to talk to my momys and my friend momys, let me know...
We'll support you, ok???
Just think: if everything gets wrong, just come back...home is always home, and the door will be opened for you whenever!!!
come on...where is the strong Vi that I knew???

7 de outubro de 2007 às 14:28  

Thanks Karina...you are right!!! I will not let people chose the things on my life for me...I have to make my own decisions...thanks for the suport...if it become necessary I´ll ask my mommy to talk with yours ;)
Kiiiiiiisses

8 de outubro de 2007 às 09:45  

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial